Theatre Passe Muraille is mandated to develop and produce innovative and provocative Canadian Theatre, and to nurture new and established artists and companies.
Join us this year as we celebrate not only our cherished history as the oldest theatre in Canada devoted to developing and producing new Canadian plays. But, also join us in celebrating the glorious accomplishments of Canadian theatre for the last 50 years.
Take a look at a full list of our season shows here.
- Phone Number (admin): 416-504-8988
- Phone Number (ticketing): 416-504-7529
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year Founded: 1968
- Season Starts: September
- Season Ends: May
- Theatre Tours: Yes
- Tour Locations:
- Affiliations & Memberships (other than PACT): TAPA
Festivals & Special Events:
Theatre Passe Muraille offers Relaxed Performances, Audio Described Performances and American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreted Performances. Please take a look at our website under "Accessibility" for dates and more information.
New Play Development Activities:
BUZZ is TPM's new play development program, new work gets support from TPM in the form of a space and dramaturgy. BUZZ includes private workshops, as well as, public workshops with post-show audience engagement to gather feedback. The artists create a form with questions to ask their audience key questions to help shape their work and the audience fills out these forms. The audience also stays to give verbal feedback after the public workshops and share a drink with the artists.
- Number of Mainspace seats: 185
- Number of Studio seats: 55
Venue rental Information:Venue rentals: yes
- Venue rental contact name: Jenn Sartor
- Venue rental contact title: Producer
- Venue rental contact phone: 416-504-8988 x2127
- Venue rental contact email: email@example.com