Drayton Entertainment is committed to:
The creation and development of a unique corporate model blazing
a trail of innovation and excellence.
Our mission consists of three interrelated parts:
To produce, present, and promote the finest in live theatrical
entertainment and related activities in a wide variety of innovative styles.
To operate the company on a sound financial basis by balancing
artistic integrity with fiscal responsibility and to provide our patrons with increasing value for money and our employees and artists with
enhanced career opportunities and financial rewards.
To operate the company in a way that recognizes the central role
that theatre and related activities play in the structure of Society by
initiating innovative ways to improve the quality of life of a broad
community (local, regional, provincial, national, and international).
Underlying the mission is:
The determination to seek new and creative ways of addressing all three parts while holding a deep respect for individuals inside and outside the company, and for the communities of which they are a part.
Striving to surpass patron expectations is what makes us extraordinary.
- Phone Number (admin): 519-621-5511 Ext 245
- Phone Number (ticketing): 1-855-272-9866
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Year Founded: 1991
- Season Starts: January
- Season Ends: December
- Engagement Contracts:
- Alex MustakasArtistic Director & CEO
- Max ReimerGeneral Manager
- Steven KarcherExecutive Director
- Number of Mainspace seats: 506
- Rehersal space: Yes
Venue rental Information:Venue rentals: yes
- Venue rental contact name: Alan Card
- Venue rental contact title: Director of Facilities
- Venue rental contact phone: 519-621-5511 ext 250
- Venue rental contact email: Alan@draytonentertainment.com
Other rental Information:Other rentals:
- Other rental contact name: Jeff Johnston Collins
- Other rental contact title: Production Manager
- Other rental contact phone: 519-621-5511 ext 265
- Other rental contact email: Jeff@draytonentertainment.com